International Workshop «Economic Growth, Macroeconomic Dynamics and Agents' Heterogeneity»
The Department of Economics of the European University at St. Petersburg is organizing a two-day international workshop on May 25–26, 2017. The aim of the workshop is to promote research in dynamic macroeconomics with a focus on agents' heterogeneity and income distribution.
Call for papers
Please, download Call for papers (pdf)
- Draft paper/Extended abstract submission deadline: March 15, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: March 20, 2017
- Final paper deadline: May 18, 2017
- Workshop dates: May 25–26, 2017
The Workshop will be held at the European University at St. Petersburg (3 Gagarinskaya St., St. Petersburg, Russia).
Information for participants
Participants who need a Russian visa to enter the country will have to get it issued on an invitation letter sent by the European University at St. Petersburg. Participants on a tourist visa will not be allowed to make a presentation by Russian law.
- Prof. Mikhail Anufriev (University of Technology Sydney)
- Prof. Kirill Borissov (European University at St. Petersburg)
- Prof. Stefano Bosi (Université Paris Saclay)
- Prof. Cuong Le Van (CNRS and Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne)
- Dr. Dmitry Veselov (Higher School of Economics, Moscow)
- Prof. Robert Becker (Indiana University Bloomington)
Local Organizing Committee