EUSP International Programs encourage students to explore all aspects of Russian and Eurasian Studies, consider diverse perspectives, and strive toward individual goals. Applicants should be prepared for intensive academic work and be desirous to nonacademic activities.
No prior knowledge of Russian is needed to enter International Programs.
- Complete the Application form
- Send us all required documents
- Attend an Interview (via Skype, obligatory for shortlisted IMARES Plus and ENERPO Plus applicants)
- Wait to receive admission decision
Applications should include:
- A completed and signed Application form
- Scanned copy of your Passport. Your international passport validity period must be at least 6 months following the date you are planning to leave Russia on completing the program (e.g. if you intend to stay in Russia until June 30, 2018 your passport expiry date shouldn't be earlier than December 30, 2018)
- Scanned copy of your Bachelor's degree diploma (or documentation that proves you will receive your diploma this year). USSR students don't need to provide it.
- Copy of your Academic Transcript (previous undergraduate and graduate studies, with grade-point averages)
- Your statement of purpose (not more than 500 words)
- Two letters of recommendation from academics who are closely acquainted with your academic work. USSR students may provide only one recommendation letter.
- Your Curriculum Vitae
PLEASE NOTE: All original documents should be provided to the EUSP International Programs Admissions Officer not later than
January 30 if you start your study in February,
August 30 if you start your study in September.
All two-year MA programs (IMARES Plus and ENERPO Plus) start once a year in September. In 2017 the fall semester starts on September, 4 2017.
All one-year MA programs (IMARES and ENEPRO) and semester programs (USSR, Certificate programs) start twice a year in September and in February. The fall semester starts in the beginning of September. The spring semester starts in the beginning of February. You may choose whichever starting point you prefer.
Two-year MA programs (IMARES Plus and ENERPO Plus)
April 30, 2017 - Deadline for the Applications
One-year MA and one-semester programs
Admissions continue on a rolling basis until all places are taken. Early applications are strongly encouraged. Applicants should expect admission decision in two weeks after submitting complete application. Due to a somewhat lengthy Russian Study Visa issuing process we ask to send the completed application form no later than
April 30, 2017 for enrollment in Fall Semester 2017
October 30, 2017 for enrollment in Spring Semester 2018
In case you have missed the deadline, please write to us to discuss your late application.