CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 2017
The European University at Saint-Petersburg (EUSP) invites all students interested in Russia and the Post-Soviet area (Eurasia) to join one of our international Master's degree programs in Russian and Eurasian Studies and Energy Politics in Eurasia.
- Private graduate school in Russia
- Top research university for the humanities and social sciences
- MA degree (choice between intensive one-year or two-year programs)
- Language of instruction - English
- 3:1 student/faculty ratio
- Individual guidance and personal attention
- Active and vibrant student life
- 24/7 staff assistance in English
- Life and study experience in enchanting St. Petersburg
In 2015-2016 students from Australia, Azerbaijan, Canada, China, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Sweden, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom and the USA enjoyed international atmosphere of our campus in the heart of St. Petersburg - the cultural capital of Russia.
Please select your program:
An Intensive Russian language course is a part of each program curriculum and is for credit.
Your application should include:
- A completed Application form
- Scanned copy of your Passport. Your international passport validity period must be at least 6 months following the date you are planning to leave Russia on completing the program (e.g. if you intend to stay in Russia until June 30, 2018 your passport expiry date shouldn't be earlier than December 30, 2018)
- Scanned copy of your Bachelor's degree diploma (or documentation that proves you will receive your diploma this year). USSR students don't need to provide it.
- Copy of your Academic Transcript (previous undergraduate and graduate studies, with grade-point averages)
- Your statement of purpose (not more than 500 words)
- Two letters of recommendation from academics who are closely acquainted with your academic work. USSR students may provide only one recommendation letter.
- Your Curriculum Vitae
PLEASE NOTE: All original documents should be provided to the EUSP International Programs Admissions Officer not later than
August 30 if you start your study in September,
January 30 if you start your study in February.